Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Bookmarking

For this challenge we have been asked to explore some of the bookmarking tools which are currently available.  In my early rush of enthusiasm, I actually started to explore, use and blog about these quite early on.  To avoid repetition, hesitation or deviation (!) please see my blog entries in May:

Exploring Blogs and Rediscovering Pinterest (30th April 2013)

Evernote (2nd May 2013)

Delicious Social Bookmarking (8th May 2013)

I think the only thing to add is that I must confess to not having found a bookmarking tool which is absolutely perfect for everything!  Each tool has its own strengths and weaknesses, being ideal for some purposes, but not for others. To be a perfect tool for me, I think I would like to have more control over the layout and organisation of the bookmarks - this is certainly the case with Delicious, which I use a lot, but which still leaves me a little dissatisfied due to its slightly clunky, unattractive and inflexible operation.  Pearltrees, I hardly dare comment about, as I think I must be a vertical organiser, and not a horizontal one!

No comments:

Post a Comment