Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Twitter

I took the opportunity today to log in and spring clean my somewhat dormant professional Twitter account.  I initially created the account simply to enable me to access Pinterest, which required either a Twitter or Facebook account to join. My interest in Pinterest was in order to use it to collate and share research into different furniture options for the LRC's refurb. 

Ironically, while the professional Twitter account (with my full name) has remained unused till now, it did prompt me to create an anonymous personal account at the same time, which I have been using on a fairly regular basis ever since, to explore and share my personal faith.  It will be interesting to see whether, as a result of 23 Things, my professional Twitter account now becomes more active too.

1 comment:

  1. I have tried to engage with Twitter several times (each time because I was forced by one circumstance or another), but it has never really grabbed me. I have recently experimented with embedding Twitter in my blog as a current awareness tool and think this has a better chance of being used...we shall see :)

    ReplyDelete